We will be in Bolzano on October 27th for the “Impronta del Digitale” the technological lab of the “Classe dell’Arte” a series of events and conferences organized by the Administration of the Province of Bolzano.
The main objective of the cycle of events is to confront with the contemporary issues of art systems and to investigate case studies and specific experiences. The meetings and conferences aim to promote a reflection on the mechanisms of contemporary art and cultural systems, to develop economies and social engagement.
In this Framework, the technological lab sees the direct intervention of artists, performers and experts narrating significant case studies and approaches which have been proven successful and meaningful. Talks will mix with workshops, while the presenters demonstrate both their methodological and conceptual approach, and explain the usage scenarios of technologies, frameworks and techniques.
REFF, RomaEuropa FakeFactory, has been invited to the session that will be held on October 27th at the Centro Culturale Trevi to present and discuss the innovative scenario created during the story of the project.
Specifically, REFF will present:
- the concept of meta-brand as a framework for innovation in cultural practices, and for the creation of pragmatic opportunities for artists, researchers and cultural operators
- the idea of the “fake institution” which was used by REFF to create a globally active cultural ecosystem dedicated to the practices of collaboration and radical innovation in art practice and cultural policies
- the methodological “reinvention of reality”, a novel approach through which technologies, networks and ubiquitous publishing tools have been used to create artworks, performances, initiatives, collaborations and research projects whose main goal was to “augment reality” by enacting new operative spaces promoting freedom of expression, freedom of innovation and a wide range of innovative scenarios creating opportunities for all parties involved
- advanced networking tools
- radical social networking practices and tools
- open source tools for ubiquitous publishing and augmented reality
- radical open source tools for global knowledge sharing, education, research and collaboration processes